- What personally identifiable information is collected from you by Think X Innovations on this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Think X Innovations is the sole owner of the information collected on this site for communication and inquiries about the Tourism Sentiment Index. The information is stored on secure servers in the United States. We have access to and collect only information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone unless we explicitly state this when gathering your information.
We use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We do not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send an email, or as described in the marketing permissions.
- Google Ads
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Please send your request for any of the following actions to webmaster @ thinkxinnovations.com:
- Opt out of any future email contact from us.
- Manage any stored information about you, including the following inquiries:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your name and email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for https at the beginning of the address of our web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When you purchase the Tourism Sentiment Index, we request information from you on our sales order. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name, job title and address) and financial information (like accounting contact or credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. This information is securely stored on a third-payment processor located in the United States.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.