We have two openings available to work on an epic project involving live events throughout Queensland. If you or someone you know wishes to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the next nine months, any interested community managers could be managing Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to talk with fans and followers about:
- The tennis aces at Brisbane International,
- The rippers and waves at Noosa Festival of Surfing,
- The roots, country and rock n’ roll of CMC Rocks QLD.
And that’s just to name a few of the remarkable festivals these positions will be supporting.
We’re looking for two savvy communicators who know what it takes to keep a community happy, talking and sharing.
We need two people who have real respect for everyone’s diverse passions (sports, music, food, etc.), who know how to be playful but professional, and who have flexible schedules. Just like the events themselves, this work may also happen at night or on weekends.
The job responsibilities include:
- Develop content plans and editorial calendars for our client’s social channels,
- Write and/or edit content for our client’s social media channels,
- Create or guide the creation of photos and videos for use in community management tactics,
- Converse (unscripted) on our client’s social channels following the client’s requirements for voice and content,
- Monitor, analyze and respond to content performance on social channels,
- Prepare reports about social media tactics to provide performance updates and insights,
- Find and evaluate social influencers to help with our client’s tactics,
- Maintain positive relationships with our client’s team members.
The required skills and experience include:
- Thinking and acting independently with good judgment while also being a team player,
- Communicating clearly, accurately and respectfully,
- Having excellent spelling and grammar,
- Paying very careful attention to details,
- Managing your time to meet deadlines,
- Being a strong researcher and content generator,
- Working for at least one year with leading social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram,
- Having experience effectively conversing to multiple audiences across multiple media and online channels,
- Having a conscientious, self-driven work ethic.
These two positions are based at our client’s office in Brisbane’s CBD.
The roles are full-time until 30 June 2016.
The positions are compensated with competitive salary, super and paid leave.
Destination Think will consider only candidates who already legally reside in Australia and are already legally able to work in Australia. Though we appreciate everyone’s interest in Think, we are not able to relocate and/or sponsor anyone at this time.