“Instead of being the promoter of your destination, you need to be the ghostwriter of your destination. The scenario planner. The one who enables and mediates. The one who fills gaps in communication. The one who leads by example. It’s time to manage your destination.”
– Frank Cuypers, Senior Strategist at Destination Think
We wrapped up Virtual Forum today with our third session for DMOs during the uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic. Destination Think’s senior strategists Frank Cuypers (Europe) and Sarah Prud’homme (North America) provided insight on destination management and leading the tourism industry in times of crisis.
Watch the recording below and see the slide deck here.
This was the third of a three-day series of sessions for destination marketers:
- Session 1: Strategic planning for your destination through the COVID-19 crisis (Watch the presentation.)
- Session 2: Adjusting your destination’s communications through the COVID-19 crisis (Watch the presentation.)
- Session 3: Managing your destination and supporting your tourism industry through the COVID-19 crisis
“Recognize that being an industry leader means being a community leader. Destinations are places where people work and live. There is no separation between the public and stakeholders.“
– Sarah Prud’homme, Senior Strategist at Destination Think
Support for your DMO
From Bermuda to California to Campbell River, our team helps tourism destinations respond to crises and work toward recovery with poise and confidence. Speak to us to learn about our collaborative approach to strategy, communications, and creative solutions or click here to send us your RFP.